Sunday, October 3, 2010

EDU 255 Lab B1




This lab was alot different then the first, although I have played frisbee, I don't know it as well as football which I taught the first lab.  I think this lead to a few of my problems, I didn't feel as successful during this lab.  I didn't realize until after I finished that I had forgotten a whole intriduction, signal for attention, statement about expectation, "hook," and safety statement.  I do think I demonstrated successfully using "DEAD," but I do think that i should have done my demonstrations in the middle of the group so that everyone could see me.  I didn't give as much feedback as I should have.  I think my voice was a lot better during this lab compared to the last.  This lab was very helpful, it opened my eyes to a lot of the things that I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment